Booking Terms and Conditions, Cancellation Policy and Privacy Notice
Please contact the following number if you require any further information: 01248 489 004
Conduct of Behaviour for participants
To ensure that everyone gets the most out of these sessions, we must ensure an acceptable level of conduct and discipline. We do not set strict rules, as the participant will be attending of their own accord. However, there are some Health and Safety guidelines that we must follow so that we have a safe environment in which to learn. We expect all participants to adhere to the following:
• respect the rights of others and not behave in an aggressive or disruptive manner that is abusive to others.
• participants must always show respect and courtesy to members of staff.
Please note, any behaviour that is deemed as disruptive by a participant or is a danger to her / him or others in the group will be in breach of contract. We ask that you discuss these rules with your child prior to attendance. If a participant continually behaves inappropriately the contract will be terminated.
All staff who are employed have a full DBS and are up to date with their safeguarding registrations. During these sessions they will adhere to the same protocol as they follow in their regular workplace.
Participants’ fees contribute towards the costs of delivering the course including, administration, the venue, trainer expenses and materials provided by Inspire by Sbarduno.
Should Inspire by Sbarduno have to cancel any sessions for any reason beyond their control, an alternative date will be arranged.
Using your personal information
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your child’s personal information to administer this course and provide the products and / or services you have requested from us.
Please see Inspire by Sbarduno’s privacy notice to find out how your information will be used, who can access it, the legal basis on which your information is held, and your rights in relation to this information.
If you are interested in receiving details about other available courses and events please follow @sbarduno on social media.
Categories of personal information
The following categories of personal information are held on our databases:
• Parent / Guardians first and last name
• Participants first and last name
• Contact address (es)
• Contact email address (es)
• Contact telephone number(s)
• Additional support they may require (optional)
The legal basis
We will only store your personal information in the databases where we can do so lawfully. The data protection legislative framework provides for a limited number of reasons for processing personal information.
We are relying on the following lawful bases to process general information:
• where we have your consent
• where our processing of your personal data is in the public interest
• where our processing of your personal data is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party and are not overridden by your privacy rights
Who can access your personal information?
Awen Ashworth, Proprietor of Inspire by Sbarduno will receive your registration forms and will hold these details.
How long we will keep your personal information?
The data protection legislative framework places an obligation on us to review the length of time for which we keep personal information. We are only able to keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for us to do so. We only intend to keep your information in an identifiable form in the Databases while you remain happy to keep receiving communications from us, or while you wish to be informed of other workshops that may be of benefit to your child. We have no current plans to delete your information.
You have several rights in relation to the personal information held in the Databases. If you wish to exercise any of the rights, please contact Inspire by Sbarduno in one of the ways mentioned below.
• you have a right of access the personal information we hold about you / your child
• you have the right to correct any information we have about you / your child that you think is wrong or incomplete
• you have the right to object to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you no longer want to receive communications from us, please contact us. We will stop sending you communications but will continue to keep a record of you and your request not to hear form us.
• you have the right to ask us to delete your information. You should be aware that if we do this, we will have no record of the fact that you have asked not to receive communications from us. It is therefore possible that you may start receiving communications from us at some point in the future if we obtain your details from a different source.
• where our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. Please contact us if you want to do so.
Contact details: email@example.com
Get in touch with us by completing the following form