Booking terms and conditions, cancellation policy and privacy notice
Once the deposit has been paid, your child’s place is then secured for all sessions. This fee
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01248 489 004 if you require any further
Conduct of Behaviour for participants
To ensure that everyone gets the most out of these sessions, we must ensure an acceptable level of conduct and discipline. We do not set strict rules, as the participant will be attending of their own accord. However, there are some Health and Safety guidelines that we must follow so that we have a safe environment in which to learn. We expect all participants to adhere to the following:
• respect the rights of others and not behave in an aggressive or disruptive manner that is abusive to others.
• respect others’ belongings, materials and equipment including location’s property.
• participants must always show respect and courtesy to members of staff.
• participants must inform a member of staff if they are aware of any problems that might disrupt the smooth running of the sessions e.g., bullying, accidents, damage to
• all mobile phones must be switched off during the sessions.
• do not bring friends to the sessions or ask them to wait outside.
Please note, any behaviour that is deemed as disruptive by a participant or is a danger to
her / him or others in the group will be in breach of contract. We ask that you discuss these
rules with your child prior to attendance. If a participant continually behaves
inappropriately the contract will be terminated.
These sessions are provided to support the education your child receives at their school. Please be informed that we do not sell this service guaranteeing to improve your child’s expected grade if they are to sit an exam - these sessions are primarily focussed to provide additional support and tips that may be difficult for a teacher to fit in during a normal school session.
Inspire by Sbarduno does not take responsibility for participants before or after the sessions, and they are not permitted to leave the establishment during their break. Please ensure that you arrive on time to pick up your child and that she / he knows not to leave the building without a responsible adult unless you have informed a member of staff at the beginning of the session.
All staff employed including myself are qualified Teachers and are registered with the LEA. This certifies that all tutors have a full DBS and are up to date with their safeguarding registrations. During these sessions they will adhere to the same protocol as they follow in their regular workplace.
Inspire by Sbarduno has copy of each tutors DBS on file.
Please can you ensure the participant brings all the necessary equipment that they will need to every session.
These include: • Scientific Calculator
Participants’ fees contribute towards the costs of delivering the course including,
administration, the venue, trainer expenses and materials provided by Inspire by
• Should Inspire by Sbarduno have to cancel any sessions at the venue for any reason beyond their control, an online session will be given as an alternative.
• If your child’s regular tutor is unavailable for any reason, for any of the sessions, a replacement tutor will be provided if possible.
• Please note, we will try our best to hold all sessions at the venue, however if government guidelines change during this unprecedented time, due to Covid-19, we will offer online
sessions as an alternative. Safety is our utmost priority.
• If an online session is cancelled a full refund will be made for that session.
Should participants want to cancel or are unable to attend any sessions, the following charges apply:
2 weeks prior to the session = 50% of session payable
48 hours to 1 week prior to the session = 75% of session payable
Less than 48 hours prior to session (or failure to attend) = 100% payable
By booking onto Inspire by Sbarduno Academy Sessions you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.
Inspire by Sbarduno shall be entitled to terminate the Contract, or to terminate the provision of any part of the Services, by giving not less than 28 days' notice in writing to
that effect without prejudice to any rights or remedies for breach of contract. Once it has given such notice, Inspire by Sbarduno may extend the period of notice at any time before
it expires, subject to agreement on the level of Services to be provided during the period of extension.
Using your personal information
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your child’s personal information to administer this course and provide the products and / or services you have requested from
Please see Inspire by Sbarduno’s privacy notice to find out how your information will be used, who can access it, the legal basis on which your information is held, and your rights
in relation to this information.
If you are interested in receiving details about other available courses and events you can subscribe to our mailing list @sbarduno.com or follow @sbarduno on social media.
Categories of personal information
The following categories of personal information are held on our databases:
• Parent / Guardians first and last name
• Participants first and last name
• Contact address(es)
• Contact email address(es)
• Contact telephone number(s)
• Emergency contact number(s)
• Doctor’s name and address
• Any medical conditions
• Exam Tier and language
• Expected grade (optional)
• Additional support they may require (optional)
• School they attend (optional)
• Information about areas of work they find difficult (optional)
The legal basis
We will only store your personal information in the databases where we can do so lawfully. The data protection legislative framework provides for a limited number of reasons for processing personal information.
We are relying on the following lawful bases to process general information:
• where we have your consent
• where our processing of your personal data is in the public interest
• where our processing of your personal data is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party and are not overridden by your privacy rights
Who can access your personal information?
Although the information provided is required for the tuition sessions, not all tutors can access and use your personal information.
Awen Ashworth, Proprietor of Inspire by Sbarduno will hold these details and will only pass the information that is required by the tutor to meet your child’s full potential.
How long we will keep your personal information
The data protection legislative framework places an obligation on us to review the length of
time for which we keep personal information. We are only able to keep your personal
information for as long as it is necessary for us to do so. We only intend to keep your
information in an identifiable form in the Databases while you remain happy to keep
receiving communications from us, or while you wish to be informed of other workshops
that may be of benefit to your child. We have no current plans to delete your information.
You have several rights in relation to the personal information held in the Databases. If you wish to exercise any of the rights, please contact Inspire by Sbarduno in one of the ways mentioned below.
• you have a right of access the personal information we hold about you / your child
• you have the right to correct any information we have about you / your child that you think is wrong or incomplete
• you have the right to object to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. If you no longer want to receive communications from us, please contact us. We will stop sending you communications but will continue to keep a record of you and your request not to hear form us.
• you have the right to ask us to delete your information. You should be aware that if we do this, we will have no record of the fact that you have asked not to receive communications from us. It is therefore possible that you may start receiving
communications from us at some point in the future if we obtain your details from a different source.
• where our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. Please contact us if you want to do so.
Contact details: email@example.com
Get in touch with us by completing the following form